I update these monthly as I evolve.
These are insights that I can come back to if I feel lost, overwhelmed, or off-track. These are the most important things to remember for my business.
- Many people work hard, but few people work on the highest and best thing. Usually, it takes no more effort to work on high leverage tasks than it does to work on low leverage ones. It’s just a matter of directing your energy. – James Clear
- Know your strengths — learn about yourself, play to strengths, delegate, outsource, streamline weaknesses. Hire help (mentors, community, VA’s, team)
- Sequence is everything. Do the right things in the right order. Focus on one offer, one niche, one market, minimal traffic sources (master one). Keep your offer simple and repeatable until consistently growing before creating another offer.
- Learn and master Emotional intelligence
- Track your numbers, actions, emotions, energy [journal, reflect, space to think]
- Focus on your personal life, health, relationships
- Act boldly with courage in regard to little things. Do now wait until you can be a big hero in some Dire crisis. Daily living also requires courage. By practicing courage in the little things, we develop the power and talent to act courageously in more important matters.
- Make yourself a priority before you’re forced to make yourself a priority.
- Two outcomes per month [write them down], 1 to 2 categories per day [write them down]. Task switching will eat you alive. Each tast switch will eat up about 20-30 minutes of productive energy. Track your time every 30m for 7 days to see how much time you waste.
- If you spend all your time learning tactics, you’ll go broke — tactics change daily. Learn phychology, human behavior, principles, fundamentals, basics, copywriting.